What??!! I got an award???

I am so thankful to Harini for this surprise award that she sent my way.



Roopa of "My Kitchen Treats" started this award sometime back.
Well, I am to list my favorite and yummy-licious desserts that I have ever prepared/eaten. I am going to say that it would be my very traditional Shrikhand with Saffron and easy but very Royal Mango Mousse with Saffron.

Now comes the tough part. I have to pass on this award to 4 other blogs. There are so many to choose from :) I would like to pass on this yummy award to the following 4 awesome blogs -

Namratha of Finger Licking Food
Mythreyee of Paajaka
Mansi of Fun and Food
Madhu of Ruchii

Enjoy!!

*******************************************************************

Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver:

The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".·The receiver should also quote their favorite yummylicious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.·Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers whose blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules.
*****************************************************************************